Our Call for Papers is officially open! We would love you to submit an abstract for consideration by our conference steering committee. Share the essence of WHAT you are doing with SAP technology that is special, unique or different and HOW you achieved this fantastic outcome. If chosen, you will be a VIP speaker at the 14th annual SAP-Centric EAM conference taking place in Austin, Texas.
Your story – from either a business or IT perspective – should be in the realm of how you implemented SAP technology that delivered a business ROI, helped you drive organizational process improvement, or enabled you to better manage your people. Stories should address at least one of our topics uncovered in our extensive industry research.
- Once you have submitted, you can expect a call from one of our conference producers to further unpack your story. This will allow us to focus your abstract.
- All abstracts will be vetted by our steering committee predominantly made up of your peers, with final selections made in November.
- Should you speak as an SAP customer, we will provide you with a complimentary round-trip economy airfare, two hotel nights at the conference venue and a conference registration.
- There is NO need to write a long paper. Other than your short abstract, the only other deliverable will be your final presentation which isn’t due until next Spring.
- If you work for a partner organization, you must be sponsoring the event and your submission should be in conjunction with a customer.
For any questions about your submission, please contact the Eventful Conferences production team at +1 914-509-5354.