The 2019 co-located SAP-Centric EAM and Supply Chain conference was a hit. The agenda included customer success stories on leveraging SAP solutions for asset management, maintenance, supply chain, materials, procurement, and more. These topics equipped attendees with new concepts and practical examples to maximize SAP solutions for business successes.
Highlights from the Conference:
Speakers from Johnsonville, NASA, Ford Motor Company, Shell, Gainesville Regional Utilities and many more shared how they are leveraging SAP S/4HANA and Cloud, Intelligent Asset Management, Planning and Scheduling, IoT, PdM, MDG, as well as Warehouse Management, Management and Procurement, and much more.
- Customer-led sessions made up over 75-percent of the agenda.
- Four hands-on pre-conference sessions trained users.
- Seven EAM and Supply Chain tracks (and an SAP Test Lab track) held over 70 sessions total for a variety of educational opportunities.
- SAP Solution Providers were present to showcase their smartest business and IT investments.
- Networking opportunities allowed innovators, solution providers, and peers from 130-plus companies to engage in meaningful conversations.