Data is the new gold, and a business driving outcomes through insights will allow for a step-change in productivity and the ability to move from a transactional to data-driven business process. There has been a huge focus on making assets smart and automated, but that only gets you so far. The time is now to really look into using data to maximize investment and reducing unnecessary costs from unplanned downtime and over-maintaining assets.
In this workshop you will understand how you can bring intelligence to your entire supply chain by continuously improving processes, developing and maintaining a robust asset register, predicting outcomes, and collaborating across networks.
- Understand the latest road map enhancements to SAP S/4HANA Asset Management and intelligent asset management portfolio
- Collaborative asset networks for maximum return on assets and new business models
- Prescriptive maintenance approaches for lowest costs and maximum up-time
- Intelligently schedule resources and materials to reduce costs
- Enable mobile workforce and manage distributed asset networks
- Big-data analytics combined with simulations for live asset performance management
- Benefits of the SAP customer success office
**Pre-Conference Sessions are optional and cost an additional $299. Buy tickets to reserve your spot today. Please note that lunch will not be provided.